Friday, July 19

Food: Rodic's Tapsilog


Tapa-sinangag-itlog, or tapsilog, is a very common breakfast food in the Philippines. Tapa is cured beef. Sinangag is garlic fried rice. Itlog is, well, an egg. Tapa is my weakness. I remember when my lolo brought awesome tapa and I used to dip it in bagoong/vinegar mix. It was so good that I had second servings.

My brother, who's from UP Diliman, recently treated me to Rodic's Diner. It is considered an institution at the University, and everyone from UP raves about it. Well, during my 5-year stay at UP Diliman, I haven't had the chance to try it. I know, I know, it's unacceptable. But hey, now that I've tried it, I am a fan. I'm serious, it's crazily good! If you are in the UP Diliman or Legazpi Village Makati area, go and try it. At only P75-80, it's the best bang for your buck.





Rodic's Diner Outlets:

No. 9 UP Shopping Center, UP Campus, Quezon City
No. 14 Masaya Street, UP Village, Quezon City
No. 199 Salcedo Street, Legazpi Village, Makati City

Telephone Numbers (They Deliver!!)
920-7668 / 921-7361 / 920-6980 / 436-4389



Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. OMG, I miss this so much!!!! You made me hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:39 AM

    Hi (Tita) Ging (still feels weird calling you Tita),
    I've been following your blog for the past week. And I must say you always make me hungry.
    Nakakagutom food adventures mo! BTW, I can't believe ngayon ka lang nakapag-Rodics!
    Abi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. Tita by marriage. Oo nga, ako din hindi makapaniwalang now lang ako nakapag Rodic's. :)

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...