Thursday, June 5

Pouf-a-Palooza


I love poufs. Poufs make me happy. I literally was looking at all the poufs on One King's Lane all afternoon admiring each one. Here are just a few of them. They all look lovely right? Don't you just feel like you want to relax on the pouf and read your favorite summer book?


Well, I do.

One King's Lane asked me to style a room based on one special pouf of my choice. I picked the Abigail Round Pouf.


The room I came up with is a small reading room. I imagined it to have a white modern desk with vibrant home accessories. Here's the mood board I made.


I started with the pouf and played around with the accessories. I chose the big items first and went on from there.

I wanted a modern white desk, and this Alba X-Leg Desk fit the bill. It has modern "X" legs that I love. The drawers reminded me of the Parsons desk. A yellow rug with a subtle pattern was what I had in mind to ground all the items together. The Zeus Flat-Weave Rug is perfect. The color is a bit mustard and the pattern mirrors the desk's legs.

On the wall, I opted for a bluish rectangular mirror. I think this went perfectly with the turquoise bookshelf that was a steal at less than $60.

As for the small accessories, I wanted a bit of metal and color, so I chose the following: a chrome lamp and a green ceramic artichoke for the table. I picked an  oversized jack to display on the bookshelf because I just love them, and white will just pop out from the blue bookshelf. Of course, a couple of bookends is a must, and these pinecones ones work, especially if they're just $15. I also got a trio of boxes for storage in pink, and a hydrangea arrangement to bring some outdoors in.

Well, this is just my mood right now. It's kinda gloomy here in my side of the world, so I wanted some vibrant colors for my reading room. What would you choose? Drop by One King's Lane and I'm sure that you'll find what you're looking for.

Images courtesy of One King's Lane.
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Love you mood Board and poufs I agree, are so versatile and pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...