Wednesday, March 7

Crafts/DIY: Paper-Wrapped Letters


Every mom I talk to just loves these Pinwale Alphabet letters from Anthropologie.


Sigh, if only I knew how to sew.

So here's another alternative. Use some pretty paper.

1. I printed Allie's name on plain white paper using a font I like -- I used Louisianne, which you can download for free from here.

2. I traced the letters on a used cardboard box, then cut them out using scissors / cutter.

3. I printed Lilly Pulitzer's Skip On It pattern on white paper and used that and white glue to wrap the letters. You can use pretty patterned papers as well.





Here's a photo of the backside. I still plan to cover this with white paper to get a clean look. Don't get intimidated with curved sides.


Tada!


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...