Friday, July 26

Beauty: My Top Under Eye Coverup


For what seemed like forever, I've been trying to hide my dark under eyes. I am an evening person and I do function better at night. I have a love and hate relationship with mornings. In college, plates kept me up until the wee hours of the morning (I studied architecture). When Allie came along, I'm lucky if I get to sleep straight at night. I'm sure you guys can totally relate, especially you mommies. We are usually the last ones awake, and the first ones up, and don't even get me started with waking up multiple times at night to feed the baby.

Enter dark circles. It's so hard to hide them. I hate putting heavy concealers on, so when I saw this Covergirl and Olay Simply Ageless Eye Corrector, I couldn't wait to try it.


I got mine in the US, but I saw some at local department stores. They sell them at around P600 or maybe even less. Remember to get 230 Eye Corrector, because the other ones have similar packaging but they're concealers.

This is what it looks like inside.
Image from Covergirl

The white swirl you see is Olay Regenerist Serum, which I also use at night (I'm scared to have forks on the corners of my eyes, hehe), so having this with my under eye corrector is a bonus. The yellowish ones are specially blended pigments to cover up even extreme dark circles. You have to remember, yellow tints cover blue, so this is really good for dark circles (and bruises too). Just fyi and not totally unrelated to this post, green tints cover reddish spots like pimples and yes, hickeys (lol).

Anyway, it's so easy to use.

1. I just use my finger then blend the white and beige shade in the compact.
2. Then I dab it on my under-eye circles and on the inside corners of my eyes.
3. I usually put finishing powder afterwards because I don't want to put additional concealer anymore, but you can if you'd like.

This is probably the most effective under eye concealer I've had. Nope, this is not sponsored, so you have to trust me on this. I've converted 3 people already within my first week of use. How cool is that?


Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Never tried any of this product for the eyes, luckily, I don't get them often, and when I do, I usually end up staying home. But I'll keep this in mind next time it becomes a problem for me! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What, no dark circles? I so envy you! ;)

      Delete
  2. Does Watson's have this? I'd love to try, too. :) Alam mo na, late 20s. Eep.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Denise, I'm not sure e. If they carry Covergirl, then they should. If not, check out SM department store. That's where I saw it.

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...