Friday, September 28

Food: La Creperie


Here's another quick crepe-related post for all you foodies out there.

My cousin and I were waiting for my sister at Eastwood one night. We decided to pass the time by getting a quick bite at La Creperie. It's a small cafe down at Eastwood Mall.


I know what you're thinking. Crepes, again for the nth time? Yes, dears, deal with it. I can't help it. Crepes are my comfort food.

We tried two things -- the Le J.J. It was one of their savory crepes filled with ham, emmental and gruyere cheese (yum!), tomato, garlic and chili flakes. The dish was served with a leafy salad drizzled with lemon vinaigrette.



For dessert, we had La Christine, a dessert crepe filled with strawberries topped with chocolate sauce and some strawberries and whipped cream. Strawberry overload! We found it too sweet though.


I think La Creperie deserves another visit. I'll try some more of their other crepes.
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. V Domingo10:45 AM

    Have you tried their frozen hot chocolate? It's super yummy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not yet. I'll make sure that I try it next time. Thanks V!

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...