Wednesday, September 5

Crafts/DIY: Fishtail-Braided Bracelets


Crazy, crazy fishtail braids. I have always wondered how to make these on my hair. They look so nice, right? I really have a hard time following hair how-to tutorials. So I decided to use some spare raffia I have from last Christmas and make a bracelet instead. Haha.


Image from Wedding Chicks

I followed this easy-to-follow tutorial by MsKristina down at the Typical House Cat blog.



Here is the top part up close --


Since I used only raffia, I just tied the loose ends together.


Now, if only I have the patience to learn how to do it on my hair.


Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. saw this in Martha I think, tried it, failed miserably. You did a great job on your though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The tutorial link in the post gave easy instructions! :)

      Delete
  2. Ging, i know how to do that on the hair. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! I wish we were bffs so I can ask you to do that on my hair Peach without awkwardness. Haha! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mommy G!!! I know how! I did it once on my officemate's hair. Super nice since she has long hair. I'll try it on your hair when I see you. Can I do it on Allie too? haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sige sige! So excited. Then turuan mo ako to do it on my own. :) I hope my hair works kasi I had it cut a bit the other day.

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...