Saturday, September 29

Love: Orla Kiely x Uniqlo


So, I may be already late in posting an entry about Orla Kiely x Uniqlo collaboration this Fall 2012. I am a super fan of Orla Kiely, and seeing this tie up makes me all crazy inside (in a good way, of course).

Photo credit Uniqlo
Honestly, I have never been to Uniqlo here in Manila because the only store they have is all the way in SM Mall of Asia (MOA). I never go there unless there's an event or convention happening.

This design collaboration makes me want to visit MOA just to see what Orla stuff they have. I looked at the Orla Kiely items on Uniqlo's local website, and it was a disappointment. It was all t-shirts and sleeveless tops. I do hope they have more in their store. Would any of you know?

Photo credit Elle



Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I hope they have sleep shorts/pajamas! Don't expect to find fashion clothing from uniqlo though, all are looking basic even in print. I think they featured another artist before, they were all tees and tanks as well.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...