Wednesday, August 8

Food: Yabu, The House of Katsu


It is the latest tonkatsu craze in Manila. We tried it and it's very good. It is so worth the price because their servings are huge compared to other katsu places.

The set meal comes complete with miso soup, unlimited Japanese rice and cabbage, and of course the katsu. I tried their pork tonkatsu, and I love that it is lightly breaded. You make your own sesame dressing, where you crush your own sesame seeds and pour out the sauce.



Tomorrow, August 9, they will be donating all their net sales to the victims of flood in the country. Come on and let's eat for a good cause. Spread the word.

Visit Yabu at 2/F Mega Atrium, SM Megamall

Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Ii love katsu! My mom makes the yummiest tonkatsu complete with egg and rice! Yum! Miss my moms cooking! Anyhow, one thing I really miss about the Pinas is the variety of Reston popping up everywhere!!!!! you know naman here, thes more resto chains than unique ones. Hay, I miss home... :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nothing beats mom's cooking. :) I thought you lived close to Chicago. I was going to say, there's a lot of great places to eat there. Layo pala your place. :) You guys should have a foodie vacation here.

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for supporting our cause! :) Hope to see you again soon at Yabu!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...