Wednesday, August 1

Food: Gelato, Gelato, Gelato


My sister and I went out the other day to watch The Dark Knight Rises at Trinoma. It was my second time to watch, and her first. Every time you buy a movie ticket at Trinoma, you get a Gelatissimo BOGO coupon. So naturally, after the movie, we decided to get some gelato at Gelatissimo. Gelato is Italian ice cream. It is different from regular ice cream that we know of in a sense that gelato has no air added in, and that it has less fat.

You can get a free taste of Gelatissimo's flavors. Hmm, if you're kapal or kuripot, you can ask for a sample of each flavor. Kaya lang kakahiya. LOL. Our all-time favorite flavor is Roasted Almond. This time, we wanted to try something else. We ended up getting a scoop of their new flavor -- Lemon Cheesecake (super yum), and another scoop of Pistachio.





They were SOOO good. I {heart} you Gelatissimo. Thank you for existing!
Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Yum! We also had gelato last sat sa gelatone in green belt. Want some again after seeing this. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love gelato - my fave is anything Chocolate! I'm a chocoholic kasi!Haven't seen Dark Knight yet, would you believe? my boys have, they love it, I will see it this weekend with my older son who's dying to see it again. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved the movie. I enjoyed it so much more than my husband did, kasi he knew already about the twist -- he read the comics. Go watch it! :) I think it's the best Batman movie yet.

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...