Wednesday, August 15

Food: Bulgogi Garden


Bulgogi Garden is one of many Korean restaurants in Kalayaan Avenue. The area has become a breeding ground for Korean businesses, believe it or not. I'm not sure if this is the newest one there, but it looks like it's the biggest. I like going here because they have a big parking area.

The food is great. Forgive me here, but all the times I've been here, probably 3-4 times already, the food was already pre-ordered by someone in the party, so I really have no idea what the actual name is on the menu. Here are photos though.

Appetizer sampler for everyone. I think this is bottomless.




Korean pancakes -- dip in their soy sauce. Yum!




This looks like gyoza. I just find this version a little too dry inside.



Of course, bulgogi.



Katchang for dessert! Looks like halo-halo, but it's more citrus-ey.



Visit Bulgogi Garden
Kalayaan Avenue, Quezon City
Walk-ins accepted


Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. You have been on a food trip lately! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What can I say? I'm a foodie. *wink*

      Delete
  2. Sis! I just love korean food. makes me want to have one now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You and I, Leah! Which Korean restaurant do you think is best? Ito pa lang kasi nattry ko.

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...