Friday, August 17

Crafts/DIY: Florigami Therapy


I am working on this residential design project, which is super exciting for me (and the homeowners, haha), but I feel like I'm getting some kind of bug, and I just wanted to sit on my bed all day. In between working and researching, I managed to amuse myself with a cool paper flower origami.

Origami is the art of paper folding. Florigami? The art of paper flower folding. It's been a while since I've done this, and for some reason, folding paper feels like therapy for me. I am able to think more clearly after.










Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. Wow, these are so pretty!!!! I wish I could make some, this would make lovely centerpiece or floating in bowl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vel! I'll post the tutorial when it's ready. Super easy. :)

      Delete
  2. yes! i would love to know how you made these! they're so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amy - I've posted about it here: http://fortyweeksandthensome.blogspot.com/2012/08/craftsdiy-florigami-tutorial.html

      Delete
  3. Anonymous2:03 PM

    Pls can u show me how todo this..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've posted about it here: http://fortyweeksandthensome.blogspot.com/2012/08/craftsdiy-florigami-tutorial.html

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...