Tuesday, July 3

Technology: MyPantone App


Who hasn't heard of Pantone colors? If you're a creative, this is probably a staple. You would also have known that the color of the year is Tangerine Tango.

And yes, they have a Pantone app too. But if you're like me, you wouldn't know about it until the last minute. :P

Anyway, while having my nails done in Lavender Cloud, I was browsing a magazine and I saw it. There it was -- a brief write-up about the MyPantone app. I decided to check it out on my phone, and I instantly fell in love. *wink*

Images via Apple

Get to choose from all the Pantone colors using the fandeck or an image.



This is so helpful when choosing color combinations for your home, crafts and even fashion!


The app retails at the App Store for $9.99.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...