Saturday, July 14

Party: Table for Two


This was taken New Year's Eve in 2009. The hubby and I wanted to celebrate simply, just the two of us.


I think this was the last time I did a private setting for two. I cooked, I setup, I dressed. :P

What's on the table?
* Square plates from Crate and Barrel and CB2
* Silverware from Oneida
* Table linens and glasses from Target
* Serving dishes from Crate and Barrel, another one was a gift from my SIL
* Fresh irises from Kroger
* Bud vases, candles from Crate and Barrel (can you tell I was such a Crate and Barrel fan way back then? I still am.)
* Plant and pot from Ikea
* Sparkling drink from Ikea -- I love this! I found that you can get this from your local Healthy Options store here in Manila.

Sigh, I'm nostalgic.



Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Ging, overjoyed si husband sa ginawa mo... ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He should. ;) I cooked his favorite food -- Arroz a la Cubana. Lol!

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...