Tuesday, July 24

Inspiration: Raindrops


It has been raining cats and dogs here in Manila for the past few days. I love rain. Some people hate it, but I don't. Rain means hot chocolate for breakfast. Rain means having to cuddle with someone you love under the sheets during a lazy Saturday rainy morning. Rain means boots and raincoats. Rain means sharing an umbrella with someone you love. :-)




{1} Charlie Rain Boots from Anthropologie
{2} DIY Cloud Mobile by Laura Howard
{3} Elsa Peretti Diamonds by the Yard Earrings by Tiffany
{4} Plum Double Breasted Trench Coat by Ellen Tracy

Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. Ging, love i the trench coat & the diamond earrings! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree with you for the most part, but I still would take a sunny day anyday - I love water and hats and sandals! Although come fall, I go crazy with the boots and the coats too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love sunshine too. Especially when I'm in the mood for going to the beach. Hehe. :)

      Delete
  3. Love the cloud mobile!! And yes, I love rain too :) How are you doing by the way? Haven't been here in the longest time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anne! I'm doing well... just keeping myself busy. How are you? :)

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...