Monday, July 16

Crafts/DIY: Upcycling Tin Cans


We are obsessed with these Royal Dansk snacks.

Image via Amazon


Now we are overstocked with empty cans. I didn't want to throw them away because I saw the potential of having cute containers that are easy to DIY.

Last weekend, I found time to do them. They're super easy to make. I think I finished in 10 minutes tops.

You will need:

  • Empty tin cans
  • Sandpaper
  • Spray paint

Here is one empty can, all shiny and smooth

Slightly sand the surface, just so the paint will stick to it. Spray paint it, one coat at a time until covered.

Tada! Spray painted tin cans

Another shot taken near the koi pond. My cans are so purty.


Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Agreee! Very purty!!!!!!:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The things you can do with a can of spray paint!

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...