Thursday, December 30

Crafts/DIY: Alphabet LOVE Print

I promise. This is super easy. All you need is your presentation software (aka Powerpoint or Keynote). You can even do it in Word or Pages.



Use a block font to type in the alphabet, paragraph justified - both edges aligned. Change the font color of the letters "L, O, V, E". Then in another text box, type in the word "Love" in a script font (I used Windsong), and align it on the right.

Then print, and frame.

See? Wasn't that easy as pie?
Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:22 AM

    This is very cute! Just one thing is bothering me. Three k's one q? Is there a special meaning behind that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you were the first one to notice. Yes, it's a joke between me and my husband. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:55 PM

    Would you mind telling us exactly which "block font" you used? Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just the good ol' fashioned Arial Black if I remember correctly.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...