|Chicken Bok Choy Stir Fry|
- 4 bunches baby bok choy, well-rinsed, separated and trimmed
- 1/2 large sweet onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 medium cherry tomatoes
- 2-3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, sliced
- 2 Tbsp fish sauce
- chili flakes, to taste
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- Heat sesame oil in pan. Add onions, garlic and tomatoes until soft. Add chicken slices and chili flakes. Stir fry until meat is cooked.
- Add fish sauce and bokchoy.
- Stir fry for 3-5 minutes. Remove from heat. Serve warm with steamed rice.