Wednesday, October 2

Crafts/DIY: Container Box


My daughter loves Kraft's Macaroni & Cheese (Easy Mac) so much we always get boxes and boxes from S&R (our Costco here in Manila). I thought its size was perfect for putting some of my craft tools in. So I made it more presentable.

I had a cool patterned kraft gift wrapper on hand, some Mod Podge, scissors and a cosmetic sponge I have in my dresser.


I cut the paper into size so there is a bit going over the top for a smoother finish. I applied Mod Podge on the box using the sponge, and stuck the paper onto the box.


Not too bad. :)




Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Up-cycling is the best way to go! Love it Ging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! Amazing what you can do with nice wrapping paper noh? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi mommy G. i'd like to ask where you bought the mod podge? Will the mod podge make the box harder and sturdier? How long did it take to dry? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Brenda. I got my Mod Podge from Deovir. Hmm, I already used a box that's sturdy. Come to think of it, it would be okay too if I used ordinary glue. :)

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...