Tuesday, August 6

Love: (Eye) Candy Business Cards


All 101 grams of it.

I had our business cards made by Pat, the stationery printer behind the blog 101 Grams of (Eye) Candy.  I've learned of her blog through mommy circles, and when she decided to create a small printing business, I knew I was going to order at some point.



It was this variety of patterns that got me.

Image from 101 Grams of (Eye) Candy
Now, the company I'm in has gold and grey as the main colors. Too bad they can't change the colors of the patterns available. I requested for the catalog, and luckily, there were designs that have those colors. I ordered three sets.

The package came in this simple white paper bag, sealed with a gold candy cane stripe washi tape. Inside was another waxed paper bag with a few freebies.


On to the good stuff. The business cards came in the usual boxes.


The first thing I looked at was the patterns at the back. Look at how pretty they are.



Pat is so easy to talk to (quick response and turnaround) and has great customer service, and those are the main things that define a good shopping experience (at least for me). I had a great experience with Candy Shop Prints and I am already thinking of ordering some more. :-)

If you want to know more about Candy Shop Prints' products (they don't just make contact prints), go and visit their website here, or their facebook page here.




Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. So pretty, Ging! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, the back looks so cute! I'll check it out, thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow nice! I've been looking for a business card designer for my small business :) thanks for the info Ging!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...