Tuesday, May 28

Food: Crepe Cake at Levante



I went to Levante's opening a couple of weeks ago at Eastwood's Citywalk 2 in Libis, QC. It was my first time to go to a Mercato Centrale's food night market. Although there was this blistering heat of a weather we call in the Philippines, the food we sampled was tasty. My favorite find? Cakes by K's Crepe Cakes.


They had chocolate, caramel and sugar flavors. I first had a taste of their amazing crepe cakes at one bazaar that we attended last December at Ayala Triangles. I was hoping to see them again, and when I did, I didn't hesitate to buy some.

What exactly are crepe cakes? They are layers of crepes bound together with whipped cream and topped with chocolate sauce or caramel. Sometimes, it's just topped with some kind icing (I'm just guessing).

I am once again drooling over the thought of having these. In my haste to enjoy the cakes I bought, I forgot to ask how and where I can order. Boo. Oh well, they'll be at Eastwood again this Friday. I'll probably just go ahead and visit.



Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. So many things to try when we go home Mommy G!!!! This one looks really yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The above given recipe is really very nice. It is easy and tastes good. Thanks for such a great recipe.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...