Sunday, January 22

Party: Lilly Invite Inspiration


Remember this invitation I found through Designs by Three of a Kind?



Super cute. The sample birthday invitation was for "Allie", too. Allie for allie-gator. Haha.

I decided, though, to just make my own invitation.

I used Lilly Pulitzer's "Skip On It" print as inspiration. It comes free for download from the Lilly blog.



The print is lovely, but I wanted to use a different color scheme -- like this:



With a little color replacement here and there, this became my inspiration print:



I can't wait to show you the invitation I came up with.




Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:28 PM

    Wow! This looks amazing. Did you just use Photoshop for this? I'm so technologically inept :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I just used Photoshop for the color replacement. Super easy. I think you can also use other simpler programs like paint to do it. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...