Tuesday, October 11

Food: Reminiscing the food I make



I miss cooking. I miss baking. I miss making food. Period.

The last time I cooked was more than a month ago, and the last time before that was in June. Wow. That's a long time ago.

See, my family and I moved back to the Philippines where you have people do stuff for you... like cook, drive and do the laundry.

But as much as I want to cook, the stove in our house right now is a hand-me-down from my sister-in-law, and still needs some cleaning and repair before using. It's a gas-powered 5-burner with a pretty big electric oven below.

I miss making this really yummy Strawberry Black Forest Cake. It looks so complicated and done by a pastry chef but my good friend Grace, who shared with me her recipe, had tricks up her sleeve. I miss you Grace!




Here's a photo of my strawberry cupcakes with cream cheese frosting. I remember it was my first time piping, and I think it turned out quite alright.



Oooh, fried rice salad with radicchio and raisins! It's probably the easiest to make. It looks so colorful too.




I'll see you soon, spoonula!

 

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...