Saturday, August 13

Design: Alyssa's Baptism Invitation


This is the inspiration for Alyssa's baptism invitation:



It's from Tiny Prints. They have amazing stuff. But for Alyssa's baptism, I pictured something simpler and no hints of christening items like booties, cross or gown.

I asked my sister to design one for me using the colors above. She knows how I love patterns and scalloped squares, and here is what she came up with.





I blocked out the rsvp information.

Looks good right? I have a really talented sister. :)

We printed it on textured cardstock, paired it with an event map I drew (which I will share later on), put it in an envelope... and it's done!



  
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. this is soooo helpful! Thanks so much! Beautiful template design,, great execution! Baptism Invitation Template

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...