I'm starting a "Get the Look" post series where I source out interior elements to mimic a designer room. I hope you like it.
Designer: Christopher Noto
As seen in: Architectural Digest
|Image from Architectural Digest|
Here's the style mood board for probably much less than the actual cost.
- Flooring. Tile Shop. Empress Green Marble, $10.99 / sqft. Lansdale Carrara Marble, $8.99 / sqft.
- Tub. Costco. Clawfoot Tub, $849.99
- Tub enclosure. Vintage Tub & Bath. Clawfoot Tub Shower Enclosure in brushed nickel, $145.95
- Shower curtains. Ikea. Aina curtains, $49.99 / pair. Tiebacks. JCPenney. Supreme Tassel Rope Tieback, $10.99 each
- Chair. Walmart. Bernards French Provencial Chair, $229.99.
- Side table. West Elm. Natural Tree Stump side table, $159.00
- Wall art. World Market, Nathan carved wood wall panels, $11.99 / set of three
- Mirror. Ikea. Songe mirror, $79.99
- Vase. Pottery Barn. Rustic white vase, $49. Figurine. China Furniture Online. Kwan Yin, $139.00