Monday, February 7

Crafts/DIY: Chocolate Bar Wrappers

  


Personalized chocolate bars online are everywhere. I found this website where you can order really cute ones. Here are some of them.




Some even had front and back designs like this:




Cute right? Then you find out that the wrappers cost as much as the chocolate (about $1).

So you went to Target and looked for chocolate bars to give out this Valentine's day for your kids, and you found out that those chocolate bars that are on sale are not Valentine's themed. You thought, hmmm, maybe you'll save a few bucks and just personalize it yourself.

Remember the free gift wraps I posted here last week?


You can use them for this DIY.



  1. Use the original chocolate wrapper to create a pattern by tracing its shape to the new wrapper.
  2. Then wrap it on the chocolate bar.
  3. Tie a ribbon, and add a tag.
Yes, it's that easy.

If you're design-savvy enough, you can design some custom wrapper on Photoshop yourself, too.


   
Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Hi! I love this simple idea for valentines. Very easy to do and very pretty.

    By the way, I was trying to look for an email add on your blog, I wanted to ask you about something. Is there anywhere I can contact you with?

    I'll leave you my email add too: greeneggsandmoms (at) gmail (dot) com. Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Anne. Thanks, I'll email you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what's the certain size of the chocolate bar wrapper?thanks

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...