Friday, March 15

Shopping: Laduree x Uniqlo


I first had my taste of macarons when my pastry chef friend made some. Cafes in Metro Manila have started to offer French macarons and people are buying them. Bizu has so many flavors to choose from. Brasserie Cicou has special flavors too like wasabi. da.u.de has the cutest macarons, which I think Allie would adore. Even French Baker has macarons already.

I have yet to try Laduree because it's pretty much non-existent on my side of the world. But maybe next year, I'll get to travel and get some for myself. Haha.

Laduree and Uniqlo have teamed up to come up with these cute designs. Just adorable. I'm not sure if every design is available but yes, Laduree x Uniqlo is available in Manila too! Yay!

UT Laduree now available in Uniqlo Mall of Asia and SM North Edsa, The Block.

via Laduree

via Uniqlo

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...