Friday, December 2

Shopping: Bazaar Finds


When we visited my sister's stall at the Acropolis bazaar, I found some inexpensive graphic design books. They were displayed with authentic Cath Kidston and Orla Kiely items that were also for sale.

Here are the books I got:


They were such good bargains! I got both for P500 -- that's around $6 per book.

Here are snapshots of the pages of the 'Print & Pattern' book -- patterns from Cath Kidston, Jill Bliss and Orla Kiely! So, so inspiring.



Here are some pages from the smaller book called Patterns. Lovely too, right? I can't stop looking at them.



Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Amazing books! And both great bargains too! I'm drooling over them both just from the photos I see here. Marvellous find. :)



    Please accept this award as I'd love to know more about you: http://mummybigbum.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/tellmeaboutyourselfaward.jpg Your mission, should you choose to accept, is to reveal seven secrets about yourself and pass the award on to 15 other bloggers you admire. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...