Thursday, May 24

Food: Prix Fixe at Atlanta's Woodfire Grill


If you have been following Top Chef in the past seasons religiously, you know who Chef Kevin Gillespie is. He is also the Executive Chef of Woodfire Grill in Atlanta. By far, it is my favorite restaurant in Atlanta. Their menu is ever-changing as they rely on the fresh local ingredients that are in season.

It has been a year since I last ate at Woodfire Grill, and I miss it terribly. But you know, it's only a matter of time until we see each other again. ;-)

Here are a bunch of photos of their tasty prix fixe treats that I took then that I forgot to share with you. I think it was when we were packing for our big move. Oh, and forgive me if I can't remember what the dishes' names were.

Prix fixe menus start at $70. A la carte is also available, but with every single thing tasting so delicious, why would you not want the 5- or 7-course tasting menu?

What about you? Where do you get your favorite?

Woodfire Grill
1782 Cheshire Bridge Road
Atlanta, GA 30324
http://www.woodfiregrill.com







Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...